CNFLv2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CNFL HEADLINES
CNFL on XboX-1
Madden 15 Season 5

CNFL Draft Sunday 8pm est

CNFL Madden 15 Champions:
S1 J Schaff
S2 King Mizzark
S3 SconnieNation7
S4 K Matt D

EA SPORTS MADDEN TWITTER

Houston Oilers trade block

4 posters

Go down

Houston Oilers trade block Empty Houston Oilers trade block

Post  MattNasty919 Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:13 am

http://daddyleagues.com/cnfl/team/buf/roster?sortby=position

-LT- Zebrie Sanders- 84

-WR- Robert Woods- 79

-DE- Kamerion Wimbley- 84

-CB- Aaron Williams- 84

-WR- Stevie Johnson- 85

-TE- Dorin Dickerson- 88

-picks 4-7

...all ratings according to leaguedaddy...

.. other players may be asked about but most starters not mentioned will be a longshot.

Untradables: Manuel, Spiller, Morris, Eachus, Duke Williams, Britt, Goodwin, OL, Gilmore, Jimmy Smith, Geno Hayes, Mario Williams.

Needs: MLB, WR, DT, S.

Last edited by MattNasty919 on Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
MattNasty919
MattNasty919

Back to top Go down

Houston Oilers trade block Empty Re: Houston Oilers trade block

Post  Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:16 am

how is mario williams ur untradeable? hes 83 overall on madden daddy.

Back to top Go down

Post  MattNasty919 Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:19 am

Good question I wonder the same... I'd gladly swap mario for byrd. I had requested Stephon Gilmore..
MattNasty919
MattNasty919

Back to top Go down

Post  KinGMizzarK Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:19 am

IBeAJewsmonaut wrote:how is mario williams ur untradeable? hes 83 overall on madden daddy.
dude fuck off with your overalls. are you stupid? you have been playing madden for fucking years and should know that it varies per scheme. NOT EVERY SCHEME HAS ALL PLAYERS HIGH OVERALL. Look at the attributes you fucking bafoon of a doctor.

KinGMizzarK

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:25 am

49er Miz wrote:
IBeAJewsmonaut wrote:how is mario williams ur untradeable? hes 83 overall on madden daddy.
dude fuck off with your overalls. are you stupid? you have been playing madden for fucking years and should know that it varies per scheme. NOT EVERY SCHEME HAS ALL PLAYERS HIGH OVERALL. Look at the attributes you fucking bafoon of a doctor.
glad we're being civil and not making personal attacks.  dont take out your 3rd loss to wong this season on me.

I was undert he impression that madden daddy was the general rating and NOT scheme specific.... and if you look at his attributes, he has nothign over 90. shit his finesse move and blsh are 86 and 85. thats not anything special.

Back to top Go down

Post  Beg yo Pardon Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:39 am

IBeAJewsmonaut wrote:
49er Miz wrote:
glad we're being civil and not making personal attacks.  dont take out your 3rd loss to wong this season on me.

I was undert he impression that madden daddy was the general rating and NOT scheme specific.... and if you look at his attributes, he has nothign over 90.  shit his finesse move and blsh are 86 and 85.  thats not anything special.  
Its under review cosmo
matt submitted his under Houston oilers and I missed it
It may be changed to Byrd or Gilmore
Beg yo Pardon
Beg yo Pardon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:39 pm

BEG{LoRD HaV MeRCy} wrote:
IBeAJewsmonaut wrote:
49er Miz wrote:

I was undert he impression that madden daddy was the general rating and NOT scheme specific.... and if you look at his attributes, he has nothign over 90.  shit his finesse move and blsh are 86 and 85.  thats not anything special.  
Its under review cosmo
matt submitted his under Houston oilers and I missed it
It may be changed to Byrd or Gilmore
Williams plays DE for Matt and is a 90+ at DE, Byrd I can understand cause he is a franchise player in real life as well as an impact player in madden...Gilmore not so much

Back to top Go down

Post  WongDizzel Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:43 pm

In real life we're 1 year in the future. Alot can change in that amount of time. Including madden progression and regression
WongDizzel
WongDizzel

Back to top Go down

Post  MattNasty919 Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:20 am

Updated: all offers on byrd fell thru he is still on market.. de wimbley must be moved cheap. I'm stacked at DE and need help elsewhere. PM or text any interests
MattNasty919
MattNasty919

Back to top Go down

Post  MattNasty919 Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:20 pm

Updated... pm all ofders and inquiries
MattNasty919
MattNasty919

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content