CNFLv2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CNFL HEADLINES
CNFL on XboX-1
Madden 15 Season 5

CNFL Draft Sunday 8pm est

CNFL Madden 15 Champions:
S1 J Schaff
S2 King Mizzark
S3 SconnieNation7
S4 K Matt D

EA SPORTS MADDEN TWITTER

FRBKing84 's Application

Go down

FRBKing84 's Application  Empty FRBKing84 's Application

Post  Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:39 pm

Gamertag: FRBKING84

How would you rate your skill: Above Average. Great undrerstanding of all in game rules and league rules. Know how to play fair and I don't cheat or play short cuts in any way I play straight up 100% always and respect those who simply give me back the same respect.

How many leagues are you currently in:right now 2 that aren't active right now (new pml an another league with only 17 owners and a crappy and lazy commish.) .......but im in only 1 right now that is a good league that im dedicated too. I dedicate myself to dedicated leagues. Soill probably quit those other leagues soon if they stay mediocre, then they wont be worth my time. Ill prefer to focus my time on leagues like this. :-)

What is your avail time to play: it depends on day to day because of the randomness of my job hours but I can cover it with you and or who im playing at any time its easy to contact me and text me via cell phone:

CELL NUMBER to contact/Text me for scheduling or trade negotiations: 916-410-8135

Are you a seasonal player, or do you play year round: Year round!

Are you pro-active in scheduling games, or do you usually wait for people to come to you: I try to reach out first to the other person as much as possible.

If you were to be invited to the league, would you be an active member on our message board: ABSOLUTLY. IronKobe can vouch for me im a loyal,acive and very invested player. I dedictae myself to a good league with good commishioners/admins.

Do you have a general understanding on how a Salary Cap works (MADDEN ONLY): ofcourse im a veteran of madden online since 2008 and ive played madden series since 1994 when I was 9 or 10

Why should you be considered to be part of the our leagues: Because ironkobe offered me one of the pen teams and I am an active player looking for an active league and I wont disappoint. I try to just let my actions speak for me.

Where did you hear about our league: Like I said Iron kobe offered me / invited me to the league as and I asked to join as the Vikings.

We play on All Madden... Are you comfortable with that:: LoL. Yes! Im used to that! :-)

Back to top Go down

FRBKing84 's Application  Empty Re: FRBKing84 's Application

Post  UrMomsFavPlayr Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:22 pm

get this guy in the lg, like his responses and most importantly he wants to be the vikings. anyone who wants to be the best team in the history of the nil is good in my book
UrMomsFavPlayr
UrMomsFavPlayr

Back to top Go down