CNFLv2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CNFL HEADLINES
CNFL on XboX-1
Madden 15 Season 5

CNFL Draft Sunday 8pm est

CNFL Madden 15 Champions:
S1 J Schaff
S2 King Mizzark
S3 SconnieNation7
S4 K Matt D

EA SPORTS MADDEN TWITTER

TheSpiderKnows application

Go down

TheSpiderKnows application Empty TheSpiderKnows application

Post  TheSpiderKnows Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:22 pm

Gamertag: TheSpiderKnows

How would you rate your skill: Always been competitive in the ranked circuits as well as a playoff team in all past leagues since madden 10.

How many leagues are you currently in: I have been in 2 leagues since madden 10 but took a break from madden last year. Now looking to get back into it this year but looking for a new group of players and new competition.

What is your avail time to play: I work Monday through Friday 8 to 4 pm est... I am available to play from 4:30 pm est till about midnight est monday through thursday. weekends im good all day and night. If we schedule a game i'll be there.

Are you a seasonal player, or do you play year round: All year as long as the league stays active.

Are you pro-active in scheduling games, or do you usually wait for people to come to you: If they have contact info i will reach out to them asap when it comes to scheduling our game for the week.

If you were to be invited to the league, would you be an active member on our message board: Yes. I am constantly checking the site, chat, and forums from my phone throughout the day.

Do you have a general understanding on how a Salary Cap works (MADDEN ONLY): Yes. The leagues i was in in the past had a salary cap system in place.

Why should you be considered to be part of the our leagues: I am an active and skilled player who has expirience in successful and long running madden leagues. I'm sick of the cheesy ranked circuit and want to get back into a sim league.

Where did you hear about our league: Ea forums

We play on All Madden... Are you comfortable with that:: For sure.

TheSpiderKnows

Back to top Go down