CNFLv2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CNFL HEADLINES
CNFL on XboX-1
Madden 15 Season 5

CNFL Draft Sunday 8pm est

CNFL Madden 15 Champions:
S1 J Schaff
S2 King Mizzark
S3 SconnieNation7
S4 K Matt D

EA SPORTS MADDEN TWITTER

Kellz Haan Application

Go down

Kellz Haan Application Empty Kellz Haan Application

Post  Guest Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:00 pm

How would you rate your skill:Way above average

How many leagues are you currently in: 0

What is your avail time to play: Anytime depending on how they schedule me for work.

Are you a seasonal player, or do you play year round: Year round

Are you pro-active in scheduling games, or do you usually wait for people to come to you: Always pro-active because I like to get games out of the way.

If you were to be invited to the league, would you be an active member on our message board: Depends if it was required or not I would completely be an active member on groupme more than a message board.

Do you have a general understanding on how a Salary Cap works (MADDEN ONLY): Yes, I've seen a few teams get ruined by salary cap issues.

Why should you be considered to be part of the our leagues: I've been playing madden since around madden 10, I'm very loyal to a league I always play my games and I'm always a competitor for a SB win wherever I go by adding me to your league you're bringing more competition to this LG which probably is why we all play.

Where did you hear about our league: ea sports forum

We play on All Madden... Are you comfortable with that: Yes I've always played on all madden until recently where lg's do all pro because certain players would completely dominate but It doesn't matter to me.

Back to top Go down