S4 K Matt D

EA SPORTS MADDEN TWITTER

Go hard marlow

Go down

Go hard marlow

Post  Mrmarlow on Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:12 pm

by Beg yo Pardon on Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:51 am
CNFL Application

If you are intrested in being a future member of the CNFL, please create a post with your application.

Please note by filling out this application you are letting us know that you have some intrerest in the league. Filling out this application does not guarantee you a future spot in the league, nor does it put you ahead of a person who may have filled it out after you. We choose each new member of the league when a spot opens up based on different criteria.

Please note if you are not known from any other owner you may be asked to play a game vs a player in our league.

Thank you for your time, and good luck.
Copy n Paste the below app under membership Application. Owners that leave contact information helps out greatly for scheduling games

Gamertag: go hard Marlow

How would you rate your skill: I am decent

How many leagues are you currently in: 0

What is your avail time to play: everyday 530-10pm weekends anytime

Are you a seasonal player, or do you play year round: all the time

Are you pro-active in scheduling games, or do you usually wait for people to come to you: once I figure it out I'm too active Smile

If you were to be invited to the league, would you be an active member on our message board: yes I'm always on the boards

Do you have a general understanding on how a Salary Cap works (MADDEN ONLY): mostly

Why should you be considered to be part of the our leagues: I'm just another joe looking to win a few superbowls words over the Internet can't say why I should or shouldn't be in this league my game and activity in forums will prove my worthy

Where did you hear about our league: Nhameless

We play on All Madden... Are you comfortable with that:: that's all I play

Mrmarlow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum