EA SPORTS MADDEN TWITTER
IM

Hate on my subpar draft (more so constructive feedback as I have 3 more of these coming up)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hate on my subpar draft (more so constructive feedback as I have 3 more of these coming up)

Post  jshot99 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:02 am

Looking for some input on how you guys think I did, first draft of four this year for me. I stretched bad on some of these out of panic and being unprepared. Just to note you can start 2 QBs in this league (OP Position), it is PPR and a 10 man league. Also its a keeper league where you can keep past round 7 to entice drafting sleepers and rookies

QBs: Peyton Manning, Joe Flacco, John Beck

RBs: Micheal Turner, Darren Mcfadden, Ryan Matthews, Roy Helu

WRs: Wes Welker, Percy Harvin, Mario Manningham, Plaxico Burress, Hines Ward, Steve Breaston

TE: Chris Cooley

D: Patriots

K: Niel Rackers

I plan on dropping Beck or Breaston and picking up a back up TE.

Any input is appreciated, thanks!

jshot99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hate on my subpar draft (more so constructive feedback as I have 3 more of these coming up)

Post  ldmariodl28 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:29 am

QBs: Peyton Manning, Joe Flacco, John Beck - Have to love both Manning & Flacco

RBs: Micheal Turner, Darren Mcfadden, Ryan Matthews, Roy Helu - Like these picks too. Turner if healthy should put up good numbers. I think Mcfadden will be solid, and I expect Matthews to bounce back to what we expect him to be

WRs: Wes Welker, Percy Harvin, Mario Manningham, Plaxico Burress, Hines Ward, Steve Breaston Like Welker for the PPR, and I have high hopes for Manningham. Harvin always scares me because of those migranes. Plax is a good pick, because if he sucks, you can drop or trade him, and if he is good, then thats a win. Ward is always solid as well

TE: Chris Cooley I like cooley because the Redskins have no QB, and I love TEs like this, because the QBs are always so fast to dump it to the TE, again great for the PPR

[19:49:05] jshot99 : makes me want to punt my xbox then piss on the madden disc

ldmariodl28
President & CEO

View user profile http://cnflv2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hate on my subpar draft (more so constructive feedback as I have 3 more of these coming up)

Post  Remix on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:09 am

QBs: Peyton Manning, Joe Flacco, John Beck - If manning is healthy its great and Flacco should be a solid back up

RBs: Micheal Turner, Darren Mcfadden, Ryan Matthews, Roy Helu - Don't like tuner at all in a PPR league, Mcfadden should be solid, Matthews is 50-50 depending on how much they split carries with Tolbert

WRs: Wes Welker, Percy Harvin, Mario Manningham, Plaxico Burress, Hines Ward, Steve Breaston - Welker is great for PPR, Harvin if he can stay healthy might have a good season, Mario gets huge bump with Smith gone, Burress is 50-50, Ward should have average season or turd, Breaston should do great especially with Baldwin having major probs in KC

Remix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Remix on Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:41 am

I heard rumors of Indy looking for a new QB [Broncos were contacted] incase Manning is out longer than expected, although I suspect Charlie Painter will do fine for a few weeks but have heard analysts say the Colts are a 3-5 win team without Manning.

In a 10 team league you should try to get the best possible players you can from the start since its a shallow league there will always be a decent amount of players in Free Agency. I would look to trade Turner and Manning if possible for a PPR stud RB or go after a Highly targeted receiver that can get red zone touches too [Roddy White].

Remix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum