CNFLv2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CNFL HEADLINES
CNFL on XboX-1
Madden 15 Season 5

CNFL Draft Sunday 8pm est

CNFL Madden 15 Champions:
S1 J Schaff
S2 King Mizzark
S3 SconnieNation7
S4 K Matt D

EA SPORTS MADDEN TWITTER

CorkeyRivas' App

3 posters

Go down

CorkeyRivas' App Empty CorkeyRivas' App

Post  Guest Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:45 pm

Gamertag: CorkeyRivas

How would you rate your skill: Above Average

How many leagues are you currently in: 0

What is your avail time to play: Pretty open, mostly during the day is best for me.

Are you a seasonal player, or do you play year round: Year Round

Are you pro-active in scheduling games, or do you usually wait for people to come to you: Pro-active

If you were to be invited to the league, would you be an active member on our message board: Yes

Do you have a general understanding on how a Salary Cap works (MADDEN ONLY):
Yes

Why should you be considered to be part of the our leagues: I'm a fair player who loves the game of football. I'm here for football first. To enjoy a community and meet people/make friends second. And to win all games and dominate a distant third. Don't get me wrong, I like winning. Why play if not to win? But the journey is more fun to me than Super Bowl or bust every year.

Where did you hear about our league: Recommended by Blix

We play on All Madden... Are you comfortable with that:: Is there another way to play?

Back to top Go down

CorkeyRivas' App Empty Re: CorkeyRivas' App

Post  Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:03 am

More about me:

I've played in online leagues since Madden 08. I played in a few different leagues with varying degrees of success both individually and the league as a whole. Since Madden 10, I've played in NWONFL. This has been my primary league with a couple other leagues here and there. NWONFL has moved to xboxone, so I'm without a league for the time being. I'd love to join a new community and contribute to it's growth. Blix knows me pretty well and my playing style, ability, and demeanor. I'm an active participant on the boards in any league community I'm in.

I live in Chicago. I'm an actor and improvisor. Currently performing in a children's theatre/theatre for young audiences show. I will also be in a sketch show at The Second City soon (Not the main stage). I also perform in a couple improv teams regularly and take classes at the iO. I also do stand-up on occasion. I work at the Auditorium Theatre, which is the second largest theatre in Chicago only behind the Opera House. It's also over 100 years old and the home of the Joffrey Ballet (The Nutcrackers just opened!). I also work at a private swim school teaching swimming to mainly children, but also babies (6 months +) and adults (13 +). Because of my money jobs as well as my performance jobs, my availability is generally more open during the days, and weekends in general are a little tougher to schedule, but I do get my games in.

I'm a huge Packers fan. I also just love football. If given the opportunity to take a team, obviously the Pack would be my preference, but any team is ok with me (Except the Bears...hate those guys and their ugly uniforms and stadium Wink ). My play style is more of a pass first and spread offense, with a blitzing and tight defense.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Pleasure to meet y'all.

Back to top Go down

Post  ninREMIX Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:09 am

I can vouch for Corkey. He was in NWOFL when i was in the league for a few years and a great member of the league. Highly recommend!
ninREMIX
ninREMIX

Back to top Go down

Post  ldmariodl28 Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:56 am

Sent you a PM, thanks for signing up.
ldmariodl28
ldmariodl28
President & CEO

https://cnflv2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down