CNFLv2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CNFL HEADLINES
CNFL on XboX-1
Madden 15 Season 5

CNFL Draft Sunday 8pm est

CNFL Madden 15 Champions:
S1 J Schaff
S2 King Mizzark
S3 SconnieNation7
S4 K Matt D

EA SPORTS MADDEN TWITTER

Meelville request reinstatement

Go down

Meelville request reinstatement Empty Meelville request reinstatement

Post  Guest Tue May 27, 2014 8:43 am

After many years on the shelf, Melville submit this formal request for reinstatement amongst the other 31 owners. I didn't mean any of the things said in the audio recording, nor was my lawyers present during my interview with mr.cooper. I will follow all the rules as set out by my colleagues and the by-laws,

Gamertag: meelvile

How would you rate your skill: above average/borderline dynamic

How many leagues are you currently in: 0

What is your avail time to play: my son goes to sleep at 8-9 son any time after, I'm flexible though.

Are you a seasonal player, or do you play year round: round and round ( like Tevin Campbell baby )

Are you pro-active in scheduling games, or do you usually wait for people to come to you: proactive

If you were to be invited to the league, would you be an active member on our message board: yes like before, minus too much trash talk

Do you have a general understanding on how a Salary Cap works (MADDEN ONLY): yes but might need a refresher course on the cnfl rules though to be in total compliance.

Why should you be considered to be part of the our leagues: competitive balance in the league, shark like swimming with other sharks

Where did you hear about our league: previous member, reigned supreme in my division before.

We play on All Madden... Are you comfortable with that:: can't wait

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum