CNFLv2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CNFL HEADLINES
CNFL on XboX-1
Madden 15 Season 5

CNFL Draft Sunday 8pm est

CNFL Madden 15 Champions:
S1 J Schaff
S2 King Mizzark
S3 SconnieNation7
S4 K Matt D

EA SPORTS MADDEN TWITTER

CNFL Fantasy Draft day and payout options

+2
IamRoyle
UrMomsFavPlayr
6 posters

Go down

CNFL Fantasy Draft day and payout options Empty CNFL Fantasy Draft day and payout options

Post  UrMomsFavPlayr Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:59 pm

We are officially full, invites have been sent out and we are ready to pick a draft day and decide how to do payouts. The pot is $600, I am thinking $400 for 1st and $200 for 2nd place, thoughts?

Draft day
I would like to do it as close to the start of the regular season as possible to avoid as many preseason injuries as possible.

Sunday Aug 30th 8 or 9 est
Sunday Sept 6th 8 or 9 best (labor day weekend)
Monday Sept 7th 8 or 9 best (labor day)

Please post below if any of these times DO NOT work for you
UrMomsFavPlayr
UrMomsFavPlayr

Back to top Go down

CNFL Fantasy Draft day and payout options Empty Re: CNFL Fantasy Draft day and payout options

Post  IamRoyle Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 am

9 or after is best for me as I am PST

Also 3rd place maybe gets $ back? 350, 200, 50? or 375, 175, 50?

IamRoyle

Back to top Go down

CNFL Fantasy Draft day and payout options Empty Re: CNFL Fantasy Draft day and payout options

Post  jsowell00 Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:40 pm

Any of those draft times work for me, as my last draft of the season will be Aug 29. I'm not a huge fan of only having 2 prizes because multiple prizes help keep everyone active through the end. However, I'm also not a fan of 2nd and 3rd getting healthy prizes cause we're just 1st and second losers at that point lol.... I say we do 425 winner, 75 runner up and 100 for most REGULAR SEASON points scored. (you know, for that poor guy who has an awesome team but somehow outscores the entire league every week, EXCEPT for his opponent) lol ends the season with the most points but 3 wins haha)<this has happened to me before:(>

jsowell00

Back to top Go down

Post  UrMomsFavPlayr Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:20 pm

jsowell00 wrote:Any of those draft times work for me, as my last draft of the season will be Aug 29. I'm not a huge fan of only having 2 prizes because multiple prizes help keep everyone active through the end. However, I'm also not a fan of 2nd and 3rd getting healthy prizes cause we're just 1st and second losers at that point lol.... I say we do 425 winner, 75 runner up and 100 for most REGULAR SEASON points scored. (you know, for that poor guy who has an awesome team but somehow outscores the entire league every week, EXCEPT for his opponent) lol ends the season with the most points but 3 wins haha)<this has happened to me before:(>

I agree with you, 3rd shouldn't get anything. I ran the highest scorer thing by people last season but it didn't get much traction. I would say if we did that do 426 for 1st 125 for 2nd and 50 for highest scorer. thoughts from others?
UrMomsFavPlayr
UrMomsFavPlayr

Back to top Go down

CNFL Fantasy Draft day and payout options Empty larbor weeked

Post  BIGREDLUCKY80 Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:00 pm

I CAN NOT do larbor weekend....Labor night Monday is good 9pm est or the 30th...I like 3rd place getting money back because half the lg quits during the season and active players should get rewarded even if it is their money back

BIGREDLUCKY80

Back to top Go down

Post  X Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:23 pm

The 6th or the 7th

400 for 1st
150 for 2nd
50 for 3rd

X
X

Back to top Go down

Post  thelastdon Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:49 pm

woah!!! the reigning champ can't defend the title?  I thought I was in by default

thelastdon

Back to top Go down

Post  UrMomsFavPlayr Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:28 pm

thelastdon wrote:woah!!! the reigning champ can't defend the title?  I thought I was in by default

lol, its called the CNFL Fantasy football league, you gotta be in CNFL to play.
UrMomsFavPlayr
UrMomsFavPlayr

Back to top Go down

Post  thelastdon Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:31 pm

who said so? why would I not be allowed back in to defend the title?

thelastdon

Back to top Go down

Post  jsowell00 Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:41 pm

Monday the 7th works at 9

jsowell00

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down