CNFLv2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CNFL HEADLINES
CNFL on XboX-1
Madden 15 Season 5

CNFL Draft Sunday 8pm est

CNFL Madden 15 Champions:
S1 J Schaff
S2 King Mizzark
S3 SconnieNation7
S4 K Matt D

EA SPORTS MADDEN TWITTER

CNFL Application

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CNFL Application - Page 2 Empty Shibby Raz App

Post  Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:44 pm

Gamertag:Shibby Raz
How would you rate your skill: 6/10
How many leagues are you currently in:2
What is your avail time to play: Monday-Friday 12 p.m.- 5 p.m., 11 pm. to 2 a.m. (Central)
Are you a seasonal player, or do you play year round: Yes, year round
Are you pro-active in scheduling games, or do you usually wait for people to come to you:
I like to schedule and get it out of the way
If you were to be invited to the league, would you be an active member on our message board:Sure
Do you have a general understanding on how a Salary Cap works (MADDEN ONLY):
Yes I've done different methods
Why should you be considered to be part of the our leagues:
I"m a NFL lover, Sim gamer to the core and I am competitive as hell
Where did you hear about our league:jshot99, I'm in another leagu with him he told me about it
We play on All Madden... Are you comfortable with that:: Only way I know how to play

Back to top Go down

CNFL Application - Page 2 Empty Re: CNFL Application

Post  Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:35 am

Gamertag: V3gasBall3r
How would you rate your skill: Average
How many leagues are you currently in: 1
What is your avail time to play: I work 4am-1pm PST
Are you a seasonal player, or do you play year round: All Year
Are you pro-active to scheduling games, or do you usually wait for people to come to you: pro-active
If you were invited to the league, would you be an active member on our message board: yes
Do you have a general understanding on how a Salary Cap works (Madden Only): yes
Why should you be considered to be part of our leagues: I've been looking for legit leagues to play in that don't that proverbial "i'm over playing madden" wall that most seem to hit after a month.
Where did you hear about our league: Bosoulja
We play on All Madden...Are you comfortable with that: Yessir

Back to top Go down

CNFL Application - Page 2 Empty MattNasty app

Post  MattNasty919 Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:48 pm

Gamertag: MattNasty919

How would you rate your skill: Above average

How many leagues are you currently in: 2 Fans, and BH

What is your avail time to play: lol too much free time

Are you a seasonal player, or do you play year round: Depends on whats going on, I'm in the military although i'll be out within the next month. Year round if my schedule permits.

Are you pro-active in scheduling games, or do you usually wait for people to come to you: Pro-active, cant stand duckers.

If you were to be invited to the league, would you be an active member on our message board: Yes

Do you have a general understanding on how a Salary Cap works (MADDEN ONLY): lol yes

Why should you be considered to be part of the our leagues: I enjoy the GM aspects of madden, and I have been active in FANS since madden 08.

Where did you hear about our league: everyone

We play on All Madden... Are you comfortable with that:: yea lol
MattNasty919
MattNasty919

Back to top Go down

CNFL Application - Page 2 Empty Tailback U's Application

Post  Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:09 pm

Gamertag: Tailback U

How would you rate your skill: 7/10

How many leagues are you currently in: 6

What is your avail time to play: Weeknights 5PM PST - 10 PM PST

Are you a seasonal player, or do you play year round: Year round.

Are you pro-active in scheduling games, or do you usually wait for people to come to you: I am available, easy to get a hold of, I am fine with giving out my phone number to schedule the game through text messages.

If you were to be invited to the league, would you be an active member on our message board: Yes.

Do you have a general understanding on how a Salary Cap works (MADDEN ONLY): Yes.

Why should you be considered to be part of the our leagues: I don't care about winning or losing, I care about the game. I want a realistic game that involves strategy and not glitches. I am active and sim and easy to get a hold of.

Where did you hear about our league: Jshot...looking at the league there are several people I know (IronKobe, Tkomar) from other leagues.

We play on All Madden... Are you comfortable with that:: Yes sir.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:08 am

Gamertag: IFx Mike

How many leagues are you currently in: 0

What is your avail time to play: Anytime after 8pm Central

Are you a seasonal player, or do you play year round: Year round

Are you pro-active in scheduling games, or do you usually wait for people to come to you: Pro-active

If you were to be invited to the league, would you be an active member on our message board: Yes

Do you have a general understanding on how a Salary Cap works (MADDEN ONLY): Yes

Why should you be considered to be part of the our leagues: I have a friendly personallity and I love to have fun win or lose. I would be active in game and on forums. I've been looking for a great football community and I have herd great things about CNFL.

Where did you hear about our league: BIO information from Mr Pheen and ldmariodl28. I've been friends with Pheen for a few years. I play NHL 12 with both guys.

We play on All Madden... Are you comfortable with that:: Yes

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:34 pm

Gamertag: BB true Gamer

How would you rate your skill: Fair

How many leagues are you currently in: None

What is your avail time to play: Basically morning and late night...PST, but I'm flexible

Are you a seasonal player, or do you play year round: Year Round

Are you pro-active in scheduling games, or do you usually wait for people to come to you: Pro-active

Do you have a general understanding on how a Salary Cap works (MADDEN ONLY): Not really, but I can learn

Why should you be considered to be part of the our leagues: I'm a good member, a respectful member

Where did you hear about our league: Iron 'Freakin' Kobe

We play on All Madden... Are you comfortable with that:: Cool by me

Back to top Go down

CNFL Application - Page 2 Empty League Application

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:55 pm

Gamertag: TENNESSEESTYLE

How would you rate your skill: GOOD

What is your avail time to play: M-F 7 pm and weekends anytime after 1200

Are you a seasonal player, or do you play year round: year around player

Are you pro-active in scheduling games, or do you usually wait for people to come to you: PRO ACTIVE I like to get my games over with.

If you were to be invited to the league, would you be an active member on our message board: YES

Do you have a general understanding on how a Salary Cap works (MADDEN ONLY): YES

Why should you be considered to be part of the our leagues: I am a legit player and want to become a better player with out cheesing and exploitation

Where did you hear about our league: Forums on xbox.com

We play on All Madden... Are you comfortable with that: YES

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:20 pm

ldmariodl28 wrote:If you are intrested in being a future member of the CNFL, please create a post with your application.

Please note by filling out this application you are letting us know that you have some intrerest in the league. Filling out this application does not guarantee you a future spot in the league, nor does it put you ahead of a person who may have filled it out after you. We choose each new member of the league when a spot opens up based on different criteria.

Please note if you are not known from any other owner you may be asked to play a game vs a player in our league.

Thank you for your time, and good luck.

Gamertag: BenSide84

How would you rate your skill: 7 out of 10

How many leagues are you currently in: 2

What is your avail time to play: anything between 5pm to 1am CST

Are you pro-active in scheduling games, or do you usually wait for people to come to you: Pro-Active

Do you have a general understanding on how a Salary Cap works (MADDEN ONLY): Yes i'm in two other leagues that use xfn salary cap

Why should you be considered to be part of the our leagues: I'm Sim and competitive. I'm never just a easy victory.

Where did you hear about our league: League member X21Minnesota21X

We play on All Madden... Are you comfortable with that:: I dont play on anything but All Madden

Back to top Go down

CNFL Application - Page 2 Empty Application

Post  Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:05 pm

Gamertag:Twon Da Don

How would you rate your skill: Very High ;-)

How many leagues are you currently in:1

What is your avail time to play:Frequently

Are you a seasonal player, or do you play year round:Year Round

Are you pro-active in scheduling games, or do you usually wait for people to come to you:Pro Active

If you were to be invited to the league, would you be an active member on our message board:Yes

Do you have a general understanding on how a Salary Cap works (MADDEN ONLY):Yes

Why should you be considered to be part of the our leagues:I was actually Invited

Where did you hear about our league:Skills40

We play on All Madden... Are you comfortable with that::Sure Im A Baller

Back to top Go down

CNFL Application - Page 2 Empty Want to Join the Lg

Post  Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:12 pm

Gamertag: TENNESSEESTYLE

What is your avail time to play: M-F 7 pm and weekends anytime after 1200am eastern

Are you a seasonal player, or do you play year round: year around player

Are you pro-active in scheduling games, or do you usually wait for people to come to you: PRO ACTIVE I like to get my games over with.

If you were to be invited to the league, would you be an active member on our message board: YES

Do you have a general understanding on how a Salary Cap works (MADDEN ONLY): YES

Why should you be considered to be part of the our leagues: I am a legit player and want to become a better player with out cheesing and exploitation

Where did you hear about our league: Forums on xbox.com

We play on All Madden... Are you comfortable with that: YES

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 23, 2012 3:00 am

Gamertag: CASTIALE

How would you rate your skill: TOP 5

How many leagues are you currently in: 3

What is your avail time to play: AFTER 4 PM ET & WEEKENDS

Are you a seasonal player, or do you play year round: YEAR AROUND

Are you pro-active in scheduling games, or do you usually wait for people to come to you: I have a sytem i send message on live daily and use sch thread

If you were to be invited to the league, would you be an active member on our message board:YES thats where the magic seems to happen LOL (trades etc..)

Why should you be considered to be part of the our leagues: VERY ACTIVE I LIVE FOR FOOTBALL & MADDEN & IMPORTANT!! I AM VERY SIM NO ONE WILL EVER COMPLAIN ABOUT MY PLAYSTYLE

Where did you hear about our league: cant remember but i do recongize a couple names in here

We play on All Madden... Are you comfortable with that::
the only way i want to play ALL MADDEN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 28, 2012 12:53 pm

Gamertag: DrUnKnlVluNkEy

How would you rate your skill: Above Average

How many leagues are you currently in:2

What is your avail time to play:anytime in the morning im on call at work post of the time but im more then willing to give out my number and ill always be on the site on my phone to ill always be around

Are you pro-active in scheduling games, or do you usually wait for people to come to you: Ill be the first to try to set up a time to play

If you were to be invited to the league, would you be an active member on our message board: Yes i would be on all the time

Do you have a general understanding on how a Salary Cap works (MADDEN ONLY): Yes

Why should you be considered to be part of the our leagues: Im a good player with a good attitude

Where did you hear about our league: Off the XFL site

We play on All Madden... Are you comfortable with that::[b] Yes i am

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2