CNFLv2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CNFL HEADLINES
CNFL on XboX-1
Madden 15 Season 5

CNFL Draft Sunday 8pm est

CNFL Madden 15 Champions:
S1 J Schaff
S2 King Mizzark
S3 SconnieNation7
S4 K Matt D

EA SPORTS MADDEN TWITTER

IG LegendHD's Member App

Go down

IG LegendHD's Member App Empty IG LegendHD's Member App

Post  Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:14 am

Gamertag: IG LegendHD

How would you rate your skill: I would rate myself 7/10

How many leagues are you currently in: 1

What is your avail time to play: Most of time I would be on from around 6PM-11PM on weekdays, as for the weekend I'll only be on every other weekend. Not completely sure due to having my job starting up in a month or so.

Are you a seasonal player, or do you play year round: I'm kind of both, but mostly year round.

Are you pro-active in scheduling games, or do you usually wait for people to come to you: I like to be Pro-Active because it would be one less thing to worry about.

If you were to be invited to the league, would you be an active member on our message board: Yes

Do you have a general understanding on how a Salary Cap works (MADDEN ONLY): Sorta but i'll learn quickly.

Why should you be considered to be part of the our leagues: I play full games and no my play calls. Im a tank on defense knowing what plays a guy is running.

Where did you hear about our league: I GOT THIS 666

We play on All Madden... Are you comfortable with that: Most definitely! Not an issue to me. I hate people that play on rookie. LOL

Back to top Go down